Argus Latin American Power Watch
An Argus market service, published twice a month
The authoritative source for news and analysis covering the Latin American electricity sector, Argus Latin American Power Watch offers inside information on the latest developments across the region’s generation, transmission and distribution markets.
The service provides in-depth analysis of regulatory developments, supply and demand trends and investment climates.
Request more information about Argus Latin American Power Watch
- Natural gas/LNG
- Fuel oil
- In-depth coverage of regional power generation, transmission and distribution sectors
- Assessments of investment conditions, policy and regulation
- Unique insights on investment trends, new market players and asset movements
- Generation fuels market trends and pricing information
- Analysis of supply and demand trends, capacity data
Argus Latin American Power Watch offers a concise overview of the Latin American electricity sector; providing intelligent analysis on country-specific and regional market trends and investment prospects.
Anyone with exposure to the Latin American electricity sector or planning to invest in the regional power sector will find Argus Latin American Power Watch essential. Our subscribers include utilities, refiners, regulatory agencies, financial institutions and international investors.
Download a sample copy of Argus Latin America Power Watch
Request a trial
Contact your local office