Argus US Electricity
An Argus market service, published daily
Argus US Electricity provides daily spot prices, analysis of market trends and exclusive forward market data. This includes peak and off-peak prices, as well as gas and coal spark spreads.
Request more information about Argus US Electricity
- Proprietary forward price data
- Gas and coal spark spreads
- 20 daily spot locations — peak and off-peak
- Daily power markets news; available via intra-day newsfeed
- Market and price analysis
- End of day summary report
- Market-appropriate methodology
- ISO New England
- New York ISO
- PJM Interconnection
- Electric Reliability Council of Texas
- Southwest Power Pool
- California ISO
- Bilateral markets in the western and southeast US
- Hourly price averages
- Emissions-adjusted power prices
- Locational spreads
- Spark spreads
- Regional load forecasts
- Heating degree days
Each issue of Argus US Electricity contains four dozen graphics - tables, charts and maps, which enable easy identification of market indicators and relevant prices.
Argus adheres to strict guidelines for price reporting and follows a rigorous procedure for handling confidential data. Argus’ methodology has been approved by the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
Utilities, Independent Power Producers (IPPs), Independent System Operators (ISOs)/Regional Transmission Organisations (RTOs), fuel suppliers, distribution companies, retail suppliers and large industrials are key market participants in the power sector.
Other subscribers include traders, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, governments, regulators and tax authorities.
Learn more about the Argus US Electricity methodology
Download a sample copy
Request a trial
Contact your local office